Mission complete

Last night I had a moment of sheer madness. As it was my only day off college/work this week I decided to pursue my local shopping centre. As you do. Low on funds (hurry up payday) and with no real idea of what I need(want) in my winter wardrobe.

I'd spotted this little gem whilst frantically night-before shopping for my mums birthday, and cast it to the back of my mind in a rush. I spotted it again, tried it on fell in love and went to buy it. To my dismay my student card had expired (boo!). In a bit of a huff I ditched the dress and went home.

But all I could think about was how perfect it was and how it was exactly the Midi-Dress I had been after. So I only went and drove back up 20 minutes before it closed to snap it up. (My reasoning was that it was in the sale- AND the last in my size!)

So with out further ado..




Dress: Dorothy Perkins, Belt: Primark.

It's a hard thing to photograph, especially in my colour of choice, black. I wonder if you can see a theme emerging from my outfits I've posted?

What colour are you always drawn to?



Sophyxx

5 comments:

  1. I am always drawn to black and white! Most of my wardrobe is white!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these knee length but I never know how to style it. Will you do more looks with this?

    Bluebox89

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love it, especially the pleating in the skirt part of the dress.
    Faye xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah Kimberley- Ahh yes black and white are staples of mine too!!

    Channing- Yes I will, I think it is one of those pieces though which can only be worn in a few ways! Sort of a stand alone piece!

    Faye H- Aw thanks darling! I love it a lot!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the pleating detail is fabulous!
    i have one midi-length maxi dress in coral from riverisland but just don't know how to style them please tell us how to style these pieces!

    http://pinkyliciousvita.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete