Super Casual

This past week has not been a good one. It started with horrible back problems (old woman alert!), progressed to doing 24+ hours at work (I usually do around 8, and then full time college on top), to the flu and sickness. Sales shifts are not fun.

Any how, here is a quick single-photo glance at what I wore while I had a second to do something recreational that didn't involve school/work.


Coat: Urban Outfitters, Jumper: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Topman, Dress(worn as skirt): H&M, Shoes: Asda, Bag: Longchamp

Not exactly a fashion break through- but this is one of my super comfortable lazy outfits I tend to favour if I've been having a rough week (tracksuit bottoms are not in my vocabulary!).

What are your comfort clothes?




Sophyxx

4 comments:

  1. really like this necklace and the green jacket is really unusual but i love it!
    faye xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this week will be a better one for you. You don't look like you had an off week. :-)

    Bluebox89

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you begin to feel better soon:) it didn't sound like a very pleasant week for you!xxx

    www.theitgirl44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i do ho u have good weeks ahead n love how u say tracksuit bottoms are not in my vocabulary!
    http://pinkyliciousvita.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete