A little outing

It's not my birthday post yet- sorry I have already had problems with the Mac book (boo) concerning the movie recording function. Alas I have not collated the photos I want and also am officially going out for a birthday meal on Friday.

So, me, my mother, nan, boyfriend and little cousin trotted off to Clevedon on my day off of school seeing as the weather was looking up (shock horror!!) Not too many photos of me I'm afraid, just lots of my cutie grinning cousin, Lilee.







It was brilliant to be out of the classroom/bedroom/shop floor for a while and have a bit of traditional fun. Cue chips and ketchup, ice cream and sandy toes!




Sophy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! :)

    I really like your blog,
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete