Shimmery Silver

So, the story behind this outfit. I'd been eyeing up this shirt for absolutely ages. In fact I'd had it in my hand at the till many a time. For some reason something always held me back from making the purchase. Would I wear it enough? What with? Is it too similar to other shirts I already own?

Anyhow, I was watching Alex, HRHCollection's fall fashion video and to my surprise she had it. Sold.






Shirt- H&M, Jeans- Primark, Shoes- Newlook, Necklace- Topman (the boys) Sunglasses- Armarni.


I felt that it had to be kept extremely simple and a little masculine. No tutu's or sparkles. This is how I think it looks best and not like a Christmas decoration. Also I love the way shirts look buttoned all the way up, I've been trying it out a lot lately. Also with all the bloody necklaces I own, I go and steal one of my boyfriends'. I just like the gunmetal colour against the pale silver of the shirt.


For my make-up, I also had to think what would look best. I kept it in the warm tones as to not wash me out. I love my new eyeshadow I bought from my gift card I got for my birthday. I'd not heard much about Tempting but its utterly gorgeous, much less shimmery/glittery than I'd first anticipated.


What do you have trouble styling?



Sophy xx

7 comments:

  1. You are very pretty! Love the look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this shirt, why have I not spotted it before?! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shirt looks gorgeous on you and its perfect matched with that necklace!
    Faye xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shirt! your outfit is so simple, yet looks gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like this look, its so casual too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt, you styled it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing shirt and necklace combo x

    ReplyDelete