Christmas in Bath





Coat: Warehouse
Jumper: Topshop
Shirt: H&M
Leather Shorts: Primark
Chelsea Boots: Peacocks
Chain: Topman

So I visited my favourite local place today with my favourite person. Bath is such a stunning place and everything about here makes me happy. The beautiful bricks, the town house windows and the historical buildings. It was a wonderful way to give my new bargainous coat an outing.

I was supposed to be searching for a dress with my mum for her to wear to my dads Christmas party, but as usual, my eyes wandered, and boy am I pleased. This rust/brick coloured 'tailored man jacket' was reduced to a mere £30. The quality is so much better than the likes of my Primark and even Urban Outfitters one.

Speaking of Urban Outfitters, the South gate UO usually has me crying at the tills due to all the things I impulse buy. Basically, what I'm saying, is I tend to love everything in the store. This time, unfortunately for me but not my bank account, there wasn't a single thing that caught my eye. Sort yourselves out UO!!

Where do you think is the most beautiful place in the UK?

2 comments:

  1. I would say a place but never been to the UK :P And your outfit is lovely, like your coat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat. Wales is my favourite place :)

    ReplyDelete