Asymetrics





Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Primark
Jacket: Primark
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Mulberry

First thing I want to say is, if you read my Ten things for 2012 post, you'll know that I'd set my hopes on reaching 250 GFC followers on the blog by the end of the year. And low and behold, yesterday I hit 250! I am so over whelmed that I'm able to tick this off in the first month of the year. I really didn't expect to, and as I said on twitter, it's defiantly not about the numbers, but its lovely to know people take the time out to read and follow my rambling!

Anyhow- back to the outfit! This was a super casual Sunday offering. Me and the boyfriend just went for a wander around our local shopping centre after payday. We both were so amazed to see All saints stocked in our TK Maxx. I picked up a pair of their jeans for £5 in the sale!! The boy picked up some Wrangler jeans for £8, All saints shoes for £20 and All saints jacket for £15, talk about deals!

This jumper was bought ages ago from the Bath Urban Outfitters (my favourite!!) and pushed to the back of my wardrobe due to the cold weather/lack of sleeve. I whipped it out today because I feel simple pieces with a twist are easy to wear but also are interesting.

Also- The amount of times I've had "Why are you wearing slippers?!?!?!" PLEASE GUYS ITS FASHION! they just don't get it do they?

17 comments:

  1. Your top is lovely ! And waouw your hair looks amazing ! I want to curl mine like this ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) i just used a conical wand then brushed it a bit xx

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes! And the jacket, so cute.

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you lovely, theyre on sale for £5 at the mo xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks great like this! :) Cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely, I can't for the life of me get the hang of using a conical wand! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does take some getting used to!! xx

      Delete
  5. love your curls, you shud defo do a video on how to create such curls
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) will put it on my list xx

      Delete
  6. sorry but you know those are literally the slippers. some of the topshop 'slippers' are shoes but those ones you have are generally just slippers for indoors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the shoes state on the bottom that they can be warn outdoors. they have a rubber sole similar to that of a 'ballet' style shoe. any how, regardless as to wether they are genuinely slippers or not it is personal choice of how I wear them. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I have the same shoes and they state they wont last long outside as they are meant for indoors only.

      Delete
    3. I really don't want to argue, especially with an anonymous person. It does say it 'will not last extended outdoor wear' and is 'intended for indoor use' but defiantly does not say they are only for indoors. Thank you for your opinion and I hope you have a lovely evening.

      Delete