January Sales






Jumper: H&M
Skirt: Topshop sale
Watch: Micheal Kors Silver & Rose Gold

I had my eye on this skirt when it very first appeared on the Topshop 'new in' section. It's a gorgeous pumpkin rust colour and has a faux-leather waist band, which I absolutely love! Although I couldn't justify the original £35 price tag, but when it was reduced to less than half price (£15) I was delighted.

Now looking back at it photographed, it is a little boxy and shapeless, but that's what I prefer personally. I have an on going vendetta with my hips and anything that covers them is a winner for me!!

Have you found anything stunning in the sales?
p.s. I LOVE the new reply to comments feature!! please leave me a comment, I love chatting to you! Don't be a lurker!!

13 comments:

  1. That skirt is sooo pretty! I love outfits like these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! simple as always xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! How much was the jumper if you dont mind me asking, I love it aha! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it was around £8 im sure! was a bargain xx

      Delete
  3. that watch is absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks gorgeous on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutteee skirt, love the way you've styled it :)

    www.fayebag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! I'm going to try and get my hands on it! I LOVE the faux-leather waistband - gives such a nice touch!

    http://www.alamodejadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this skirt, especially the colour and the band at the top - it suits you really well! Definetly going to look for this jumper in H+M :) Beautiful Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt, the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE this oufit, the colour of your skirt is soso nice!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love this look! I love how well the watch goes with your recent outfits. (I have the same watch so lovely to see how it gets styled in different outfit posts) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit. There is nothing wrong with your hips, Sophy! In fact I am immensely jealous of your body! xxx

    ReplyDelete