Sequins and hearts







This was my comfortable outfit for my Sociology exam (which went awful!!) The shorts were a complete bargain at £5 from Primark, and the blazer was also a steal at £20 down from £75 from Topshop! I'd wanted it for ages so was so pleased to see it reduced. Its more than welcome as a new edition to my blazer collection as I feel this is slightly more boxy and over sized than my other H&M black one!

Also, say hello to Coco who was watching (staring) intently whilst these photo's were being taken. I don't think she quite understood!

Hope you're all well and finished the January exam period (all you a2 students!)

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your exam went bad, LOVE your jacket ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blazer! What an awesome bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer, really cute!! ps: i have a black cat too, his name is Chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blazer, I'm obsessed with at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the shorts...and your cat is really cute!

    http://whattheshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete