Shoe-a-holic


Yesterday I went to town for the first time (with money for myself) since November of last year. This clearly meant that a spending spree was in order. Anyhow I stumbled into House of Fraser and spotted the massive Office shoe sale. I must reccomend the Office consessions, they seem to have a far better sale than the free-standing stores.







You may notice that they are all mid-heels. I've been loving this shoe style recently to give me a tiny boost without sacrificing comfort. And I bet you think this is an extravagant splurge, right? Well every pair of shoes were £12, therefore making my total £36!!! Considering each shoe retailed at £60ish pounds initially, I'd say I got a bit of a bargain!!

I know that they aren't all to every ones taste, my boyfriend turned his nose up at the second pair. But I'm interested to know, which are your favourites?

11 comments:

  1. I love both the 2nd and 3rd pair! Amazing bargains, I only have a freestanding store nearby so I bet I wouldn't find any bargains that are £12 unfortunately haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargain ! My favourite is definitely the 1st pair ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe they were £12 each, and especially from office! You definetley got yourself an amazing bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah bargains! The second pair are definitely my favourites, I might have to go on a hunt for a pair myself :)

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love them all, especially the first 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! what a bargin! I love the last pair. I bet they will look amazing with skinny jeans and a cute blouse or shirt

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love the middle pair! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such great style, love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! the second pair are my fave xx

    ReplyDelete