Souvenir from LDN







So if you saw my post on London sights you may have guess I visited there for a while (or read my 1 million tweets on how much I loved it!!). My boyfriend and I vowed not to spend the short amount of time we had there shopping, but obviously we ventured to Oxford St, Carnaby St and Harrods for one of two days. All the shops were amazing, yes, but I had one item in mind which I wanted to purchase. A new Mulberry. Most of my non-immediate family are generous enough to give me money for Christmas so I collated this knowing I'd be let loose in the sales.

The style I opted for is the 'Gracie' in black leather. It's a small cross-body bag which fits essentials in nicely (i.e. harder to get stuffed with junk!). The best bit about this bag is the price. It's RRP is £425ish and they had 40% off. I paid £249. No, its not cheap for such a teeny bag, but heck, its a brilliant saving. And to be honest, this is one of my only sale purchases of 2012.

So that's a grand total of three Mulberry items I own now. I love my little collection and will always have a soft spot for the brand! I do however, want to break my brand affiliation and my next purchase will be from a different designer. Next Christmas I'm planning on asking for money from everyone, and splurging in the sales as I did this year!  Gosh- I'm excited already!!

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely souvenir! I'm not a big fan of big bags or purses so this one is just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah it's so pretty! three Mulberry items.. you don't need that many I'm sure I could take one of your hands ;)
    Hope you had a great time in London!
    Carmen x

    handbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most beautiful little bag! You photographed it so lovely and showed it off so well, I wish I had the guts to splurge so much - my dream is to one day own a Louis Vioutton bag :) I will hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im screaming with jealously! ive been the worlds biggest mulberry fan. i can spot it from miles off. Im currently saving for a car and university so im thinking my precious mulberry will have to wait :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to splurge on things that you love once in a while isn't it? I'm really glad that you're enjoying blogging so much Sophie because I am really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mulberry brand is indeed a classic brand, would love to own one of their bag one day.
    Love you bag too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that in my life x

    kylieismyname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Mulberry so much! It's almost a guilt free splurge since a Mulberry bag is a bag for life, they're so classic and well made. xx

    ReplyDelete