Tray of Treasures




I popped into Paperchase while wandering around the shops with the boy. They never fail to disappoint for little cute storage and decorative bits and bobs. If you've seen my room tour you'd see I already own a monkey version of the above cup.

Both are part of the Valentines day collection and were a mere £2.50 each. I pop my most used eyeliners, mascaras and eyelash curlers in the small cup, mostly because if my liners are in a drawer I completely forget about them. Also on the tray I have my favourite perfume, Dior Pure Poison, beautiful Chanel foundation bottle, contact lens storage pot (glam!) and a tiny sample of Chanel mascara so it gets used up!

Random post but I know all us beauty fanatics like a bit of storage, so I hope you've got some inspiration, and definitely check out Paperchase for unique trinkets!!

9 comments:

  1. so cute!:)xo
    eeevc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! and very cute indeed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you please tell me your thoughts on the new foundation ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to find my nearest paperchase & review on the foundation please? xoxo
    http://www.madeinkayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Paperchase! If only there was one in my local town :( they do really cute occasion cards also!

    For my blog, click here <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty way to organise your stuff ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loove the leopard print pattern in the background! x

    ReplyDelete