Velvet


Excuse the vain B&W photos today, really just loved my velvet leggings! I rarely (never) wear leggings, I feel a bit wobbly and naked in them but these are nice and thick. They also cost a bargain price of £3 from Tesco. I never usually dress this sloppy but revision and errands doesn't warrant much effort to be put in.

Lots of you asked about the Sylvia Plath book (the Bell Jar) in my room tour video, I was wondering if you'd be interested in book reviews/recommendations on my blog?

Hope you are all well!

5 comments:

  1. I love velvet! I recently bought a black velvet dress from New Look and it felt so nice to wear :) Not sure it's something that everyone likes but I like to be different haha.

    Would love it if you could check out my new blog!
    http://www.facefashionandfaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want a velvet dress :( you're totally right its a bit different and itsnt too mainstream yet! xx

      Delete
  2. £3!! what a bargain they are really nice. I wish I could look that good 'sloppy' haha.
    I'd really love book reviews/recommendations on your blog :D

    handbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those leggings are so good for the price! love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes book reviews etc would be wonderful! :) Love the velvet leggings too :) xx

    ReplyDelete