Add some pleather


 Jumper: Primark, Pleather trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Office.

I thought its only fair that I show you my new shoes featured in this post in action! I must admit I was very scared of leather trousers when they first resurfaced. My thighs aren't my best asset and not exactly a feature I like to play up. But it these from topshop somehow made their way into their wardrobe!

I do quite like them, but its fair to say I'd only wear them rolled up, due to my unfortunately short legs/fear of looking like a washed up metal singer. Also, I wouldn't wear them without a bum covering top, and also I do slightly fear an unsightly camel toe..

Have you dabbled in pleather?

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, and the trousers look great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit ! The shoes are amazing especially with this outfit !! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks absolutely amazing! I need your wardbrobe! :)
    Thankyou for following by the way lovely! :) xx
    beautyfashionlife25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same wearing leather leggings but i guess im getting used to it too
    btw love you shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete