Ambush-a-likes




After searching everywhere online for a cheaper copy alternative to the Topshop Ambush boots I finally strolled into International and spotted these. I think they are so similar! They obviously aren't to the same quality but they'll do for a serial shoe-a-holic who switches it up so often.

There are two noticeable differences I can conclude. The first being the heel- slightly lower and chunkier, which are good for everyday wear. The other being the price tag- £25 instead of Topshop's £75!

Also- sorry the boots look bloody huge! They're only a 3?

Annoyingly, the brand don't have a 'shop online' option on their site, so I strongly suggest having a peek in your local store for these beauties! Here is their website link

6 comments:

  1. totally gonna have a look for these next weekend! I really wanted the ambush boots but had already brought the allegras so couldnt justify both pairs!! these are great alternatives...thanks for posting!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got these and I love them! so comfy.

    www.stylebymel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a great alternative and look much more wearable with the chunky heel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good find! I managed to find a much cheaper alternative to the Topshop Allegra boots which were £19 compared to the £75, love when you find a bargain!
    www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete