Dancing at Disco's




Shirt: H&M, Jumper: H&M, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Wedges: Newlook

I always reserved this shirt for the summer months as it gives a beautiful ballerina look when paired with a white tee and sandals. But I pulled it out of the depths of the wardrobe and layered. I actually prefer the outfit without the jumper because of the colours, but alas the British weather says no.

Here are the mid-heel Newlook shoes again, they are the perfect comfy shoe and I can't wait until the summer to wear them without tights!


Many of you will know I often like to channel 60's fashion and makeup, and this morning I felt like going the whole hog. I created a subtle but noticeable cut-crease with MAC's Brule, Wedge and Espresso and then added a wing with MAC Black track fluid line.

I tend to wear my lips completely natural but felt today's look needed a paired-down lip, in this case MAC Blankety. Gosh- I've got a face full of MAC today, completely unintentionally.

11 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit & your eye make up is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, your make up looks perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shirt and your make up looks gorgeous ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog! Its such a good read (especially the makeup-y posts) and excells many of the big blogs which are being hyped up now a days, your doing such a good job both with this blog and youtube! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue toned combo, also u look really gorgeous when your hair is up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the blues in this outfit and I love the way you do your make-up, it's SO flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi darling i absoloutly adore this outfit....job well done you look fab!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jumper does wonders for the outfit! Gorgeous :)

    http://flowerfulsoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously adore this outfit but I love your eye makeup so much more! It looks stunning here. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit! and lovely blog:)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete