Nails inc


Although I've never actually bought a full price Nails inc polish, I have built up quite the collection when they are freebies with Diet Coke and magazines. They are honestly the best quality polishes out of my whole collection, I love the speed of drying, consistency and longevity. If it weren't for the price they would be the only polishes I would use! 


In a desperate attempt to make myself more 'normal', I cleared out my collection, threw out the gloopy ones that were collecting in the bottom! My old Glossy boxes are perfect for storing the bottles in a pretty manner.

Do you have any Nails inc recommendations for me?

6 comments:

  1. How do you get a polish with diet coke?! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the nails inc victoria ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never bought a full priced Nails Inc nails varnish either - absolutely love when they're freebies with magazines, I end up trying to find all the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Nails Inc! I've never paid full price for one before either, freebies from magazines and blog sales are the best ;) I have Paris, Jermyn Street, Victoria and Victoria & Albert.

    http://fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i have only one nails inc polish but i think i have mostly barry m!
    x

    ReplyDelete