Now my life is sweet like cinnamon..




Dress: Newlook sale, Boots: Internationale.

I got lucky when I picked this dress up for £14 in my size at my local Newlook. And in a size 6! It's rare for me to wear something that actually fits! Bargain hunters may sympathise, when something catches your eye for a ridiculous price, even if its two sizes too big, a belt can work wonders!

I've been loving backless things recently, probably because I'm desperate for summer to roll around. I did pop a blazer over this but I actually didn't need it, whats going on with the sun in the UK?!

I also have a special guest in my post today. She was loitering around trying to pop into my photos, so I let her share the limelight..



Meet Lilee, my 3 year old cousin. Today she is rocking a Lily Allen-esque look in a George @ Asda tunic and leggings, with Nike (princess pink) Trainers. With minimal direction, and maximum posing, its quite evident that she is a natural.

Hasn't my hair grown?!

6 comments:

  1. what a cute dress! i know what you mean about buying stuff for summer, like if we do, it'll actually hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your cousin is SO cute! Her outfit is adorable! Your dress looks great too!
    Loving the warm and sunny weather at the moment! It's so nice and refreshing and reminds you of spring and summer!

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!

    xx amina

    http://flowerfulsoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the back of this dress ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, you look really pretty in that dress. Now following :)
    http://goldilocksx0.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete