Blushbaby




I must confess my undying love for MAC Blushbaby. Not only is the colour universally flattering, but the Sheertone finish makes it absolutely fool-proof. MAC Melba gets so much hype, and while yes, it is a lovely colour, I reach from Blushbaby so much more!

The colour has similar peach undertones to Melba, but is much more natural, and the pinkish tint means that no matter what else you are wearing, it will compliment it.

The finish also really makes me love it. It's the only sheertone blush I own, and boy, it leaves me wanting to try more. It's just effortless, apply it with any blush and get a put together, natural look. You'd have to be a bit of an idiot to make this look bad!

What's your favourite MAC blush- if you own one? Or do you prefer drugstore ones?

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. Added to my list:)
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this colour is gorgeous, havent tried mac blushes before and trying to decide which one to get! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC TEST ON ANIMALS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the first mac blush I bought as it was on buyapower for 10 pounds, I love it! such a lovely colour and with me been so naturally pale a little goes a very long way :)

    (Btw i'm having a giveaway including some elf goodies and eldora lashes over on my blog!)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete