But it was not your fault but mine




Dress: Primark, Shoes: F&F @ Tesco

It's honestly rare that I buy from Primark, and its now featured in two posts in a row! For me I find the quality of Primark items shocking, and also I hate thinking that everyone and their mum is walking around in the same thing. But I don't know, I was just really attracted to the contrasting colour sleeves and colour, and the print is very summery. I can't wait to wear this in the hotter weather without tights with black sandals.

I do apologise for the lack of posts this fortnight, but my I've been pretty much living at my boyfriends and he doesn't have any internet at the moment. Hopefully I'll be back on track and into a routine, I even uploaded a video yesterday!!

Hope you're all well!

2 comments:

  1. love the dress, looks lovely on you!

    Jessie xx
    itsbeautywithin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is soooo gorg..dont know why but I never seem to find anything like bloggers do from primark!!

    Anyway ..You look absolutely gorg love the oufit

    hope your well :) xx

    ReplyDelete