Grannys Dont Shop in Primark



Jumper: Topshop, Skirt: Primark, Shoes: Primark

Earlier this week I popped into Primark to return a dodgy sized dress, intending to just get a refund. As usual I didn't come out empty handed, and actually got a complete bargain. This little boucle skirt cost me a mere £1. I didn't believe it either. It was a tenth of the original price, and I had been eyeing up a similar one in work that I ever-so-nearly purchased just days before.

I suppose it was reduced to so cheap because it isn't exactly to every ones taste. I stick by my theory that 'fashionable' items, and things that aren't yet 'mainstream' end up being put into the sale for next to nothing due to poor sales. I snapped up my first pair of leather shorts from Primark two years ago for £3. It's definitely worth checking the rails of reduced stock, if not for a bargain, but the more designer-inspired items the store has to offer.


Also, meet Topsy. He was loitering around when my mum was taking these pictures and I thought it was only fair to share the limelight. He isn't the most photogenic, nor is her very natural in front of the camera, but he is getting old now so I'll let him off.

Hope you're all having a lovely Mothers day and spoiling your mum rotten! :)

7 comments:

  1. that skirt was such a bargain and I love how you've styled it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow £1 for the skirt is amazing! It looks lovely aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius photography! Love the outfit too of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. £1.. that is just amazing! It suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is lovely, completely know what you mean about the less 'mainstream' things going into the sales! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what amazing bargains you got. Lovely outfit x x

    ReplyDelete