New Things



Here are two of my new purchases of this week.

  • My top is from H&M, and cost £14.99. This weekend I had a real rummage around H&M in a desperate search for a peplum top. I tried many on but something about the blouse material and dotty design of this one caught my eye. It looks lovely with a bog standard pair of black jeans but I can't wait to wear them with my new (also H&M) red jeans.
  • I mentioned my new specs in my previous post. My vision has deteriorated over the past year and I decided to get a bigger pair of glasses. I went for something different to my previous ones and ended up with this Gok Wan for Specsavers grey pair. They might not be the most flattering or 'cool' glasses but they help me to see and they give me a bigger field of vision compared to the teeny pairs that seem to be out at the mo.

What do you think of posts like these? I can't really think of any other ways to show some of my new things!

7 comments:

  1. The glasses really suit you, they look lovely! The top is lovely too, Ive always wanted to try a peplum top but was to scared! It looks great on you, so I might give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those glasses, I have big ones too... but because I have a giant head!
    great top as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really love your glasses! I miss mine :( xx

    burntredd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im still not sure about peplum top but its growing on me bit by bit!
    btw glasses are geek chic love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glasses, very geek chic! the top is so cute as well :)
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top! RE: Post like these - I like this post. I can see the clothes you purchases (like a hanging rack). I know its time consuming, but it would be nice if we could see them on as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh i'm loving this top! xx
    Clay

    ReplyDelete