Who's that girl?





Firstly, apologies for the horror movie style cut on my shin, only noticed it when editing these! Must be a bit rusty on the shaving after all cold weather.

So today I officially ditched the tights! In March? Its such a lovely day and with such a lovely new dress I didn't feel the need to spoil it with a pair of boring old black tights.

The dress is a polka dot peter pan number, which I snapped up whilst doing the grocery shopping at Asda. It is actually from their older girls range, and was a complete bargain at £12!

Oh, and how could I forget, I have new glasses. You may not know, but I have awful, awful eyesight. I wear contacts 24/7 and needed a new pair of specs to give my eyes a much needed break.

What do you reckon? Feel like I'm channelling Jess a la New Girl today!

15 comments:

  1. I love the dress and those glasses! They really suit you! -I'm exactly the same with my eyesight! Will definitely have to pop into Asda soon! <3
    http://www.alamodejadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely, a bit self conscious of the size of them but give me much wider vision!
      You should their clothes are spot on at the mo!

      xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely in your glasses, i love your dress sense :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so gorgeous, love the glasses xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! :)

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! everything is perfect topped up with glasses geek chic look
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your glasses ! Very Jess indeed ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress its gorgeous!!

    Kayleigh xxx

    www.beauty-bows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete