You'll always be my thunder




Print top: George at Asda, Pleather Skirt: H&M, Loafers: Primark, Ring: Whistles.

In my last post I justified spending a lot of money on clothes, and in this one, I'm raving about a tee shirt that cost me £2. My whole outfit is pretty inexpensive come to think of it!

I spotted this baroque printed top in the sale whilst doing some food shopping. Although the quality is more like H&M or Miss Selfridge, I probably wouldn't have paid its original price of £8. The reason I picked this up is because I've always wanted to try this print, but the usual bright pink or turquoise offerings are a little out of my comfort zone.

Meet my new ring. It arrived this morning, and at £12 it's not particularly a cheapie. I just ordered it on a whim because I wanted something really basic to wear on a daily basis. It's fair to say this one fits the bill, and I'm already eyeing up the rose gold version.

Also I have a feeling today will be the last day for awhile that I'm able to sport bare legs! Are you pleased or gutted that the weather is cooling off?

4 comments:

  1. Really love the print! It's one of those bold pieces that turns heads, really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the top ! Cannot believe it's from asda ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous! Can't believe that tops from Asda!! you pull it off really well!
    style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern on your top, gorgeous :)
    http://goldilocksx0.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete