Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours

Dress: Whistles, Shoes: F&F @ Tesco, Bag: Mulberry Gracie.

Let me set the scene. It's (payday) Friday evening and I'm due to work 8pm til midnight. I arrive at the shopping centre an hour early and spot the Whistles mid-season sale. Walk out having spent £115 on two dresses. Oops.

This is one of the two. I deemed it seasonally flexible, for example wore here with bare legs, but equally as wearable with tights and boots. I know its basically your bog standard skater dress shape but I'm a sucker for quality and I wish I could let each and every one of you feel how gorgeous the material is! I'd rather have one £50 timeless dress than 5 £10 faddy Primark dresses.

Having said that, I did get a nice top in Asda for £2 today! Please tell me I'm not an apprentice shopaholic?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security
    issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

    Also visit my blog post How To Get Off Methadone

    ReplyDelete