Instalife

Follow me on instagram @beautybutbetter

(Left to right)
1. Loving home decor magazines! 2. Half way through re-decorating my room! 3. Essie Lapis of Luxury 4. Absolutely loving my Erdem for Topshop tee! 5. Giving into the Hunger Games hype 6. My new picture frame full of memories 7. Mint and leather combo 8. New Essie polishes 9. Relaxing in the bath 10. Finished the Hunger Games in two days flat 11. My healthy dinner 12. Wavy hair 13. A cup of tea in my favourite mug 14. Duvet day being ill 15. 3 days later and starting the 3rd instalment!

6 comments:

  1. The Essie nail polishes are gorgeous colours! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue nail polish, really nice colour ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos - very inspiring!

    love it! follow you now!
    check out my blog and follow me too :

    http://thefashionhype.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2219233/fashionhype

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh the Essie polishes look gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The essie polishes look so cute, they're all such lovely shades!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete