Instalife

Follow me on instagram @beautybutbetter

(Left to Right)  
1. Burning my favourite Yankee candle in my D.I.Y holder 2. Debuting my new glasses! 3. My beautiful Whistles ring arrived  4. New trainers for jogging 5. The mass of clothes that end up hanging on my wall 6. My favourite hand cream of the moment 7. Roast dinner cooked by the boy's mum 8. Gorgeous Clover print Whistles dress 9. My new clothes rail to prevent picture 5 happening again!  10. My cousins teeny baby kitten, Sparkle AW 11. Trying out pastel rainbow nails 12. Wearing the famous Topshop velvet and glitter dress.

(P.s. If you don't have instagram yet- you're missing out! Jump on the bandwagon and let me know your usernames!)

11 comments:

  1. you look really pretty in the second picture:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitten is adorable! and loving the pastel nails, definitely going to try it out :)
    Absolutely love instagram, I can't get enough of it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just gotted it now that it's on android too, my username is _shutupandsmile_ :) is there a setting on the i-phone app that lets you post like this onto blogger as I can seem to figure out how to do it? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress! and I love your nails in the bottom row.
    I just got it on android, my username is laurenmilor
    :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this-- please do more! mine is bigh0e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures. And that kitten is beyond adorable! :') Im slightly obsessed with it too at the moment. haha

    My username is steph_howlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love these pictures, especially the last one!!
    Gonna go and get my phone so that I can follow you, my username is israpartygirl x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love kittens :) my instagram name is iwishicouldwink

    Www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey love your photos
    and please visit my instagram which is pinkyliciousvita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your ring, it's so thin :) xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete