Thats Asda Price..



So the weekly food shop at Asda with my Mum and Nan rarely just ends up being food. Asda is our supermarket of choice (we all have one) and I find their clothes to be excellent value for money, as well as on trend! I thought I'd show you what I picked up this trip, and how much of a bargain they were!

Poppy print trousers (£14), Bow detail knit top (£8), Collection 2000 mascara (£4), Nude lace bandeau (£4), Wedge Flatform(ish) shoes (£16), White lace pumps (£8).

I look forward to the little gems I find when we stock up on food! Do you like clothing from supermarkets? If so, where?

8 comments:

  1. Love the trousers and the wedges! I always enjoy having a nosey round the George section when I'm in Asda x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look around at the clothes in Asda at home, but unfortunately at university we only have sainsburys and I find their clothes to be fairly expensive compared to Asda :(
    You got some great purchases, love the little lace pumps! xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers and white flat forms :)
    So pretty :) Looking forward to an OOTD :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace pumps and white wedges are gorgeous! Everything looks amazing - I've always liked ASDA best in terms of supermarket clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes we find really cute clothes on supermarkets and they are so unexpensive. Love the goodies you got! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the neon knit top and the wedges :) Great finds ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the wedge! look rather comfy shoes to wear!
    x

    ReplyDelete