White trim

Dress: ASOS, Shoes: Primark

I get so many compliments on this dress whenever I wear it. I'm not too sure why? Just a bit different to any other skater dress I suppose. The white piping makes it look a bit more expensive and edgy. 

I decided to pair it with sheer tights, just because I felt like a change from the opaque ones. I also popped on my favourite cobalt blue moccasins that add some colour to any bland outfit.
Hope you are all OK, and not too drenched in this awful weather!

P.S. I obviously added a coat when I went out properly, I'm not a complete nutter!

8 comments:

  1. Aww that dress is so cute! Yeah the piping makes it a bit more quirky! Love the pop of colour with the shoes
    Robyn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous :) The piping gives it really nice detail. You always look so classy, I'm so jealous! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress, Great outfit! But this weather is ridiculous, haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you thought you were chubby! You have an amazing figure, you go girl! This is a gorgeous dress. I've actually just ordered a dress from ASOS on the 5 day delivery scheme (mainly because it was free). Did you find that the dress came within the time they said?

    You look gorgeous here, V pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress, it's got a very Parisian feel to it :) looking lovely as usual :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is amazing! :)
    I love!

    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your last comment made me giggle, I love the word 'nutter' ! Such a pretty dress, as you said a nice alternative to a standard skater dress ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete