Blue Velvet






Oh. My. God. I loved this when I first spotted this on the website, then when I noticed it had sold out I instantly wanted it even more. It would be an understatement to say that I looked everywhere. I had searched eBay many times (typed in 'topshop velvet playsuit') and I wasn't willing to pay the £60ish that most were going for. I lucked out and found one in my size (eight, but I was so desperate I would have gone for an 8, 10 or 12) that was on for a decent price. In total I paid £22 including postage. WIN!

The seller I got it from is here, and although she doesn't stock another of this, shes got some stunning items and the service was brilliant!!!

Over all, I'm chuffed.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, the cut is so flattering! I'm going to have a look at the seller's other items now x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of this playsuit ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous playsuit! The cut out back is so beautiful, i feel like a need velvet playsuit in my life now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo chic! Check my blog sweetie and tell me if you wanna follow each others blog! Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you found it for that price, I've been searching for months! It is so, so beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete