Chevron playsuit




Today I'm going to be the most annoying person ever and say I don't know where this play suit is from. I hate it when you ask something where something they're wearing was bought from and they reply 'oh I don't know' or 'I can't remember' or 'it was a gift'. I always just think well doesn't it have a tag? I'm not going to lie, mine was a gift, and also it doesn't have a tag in (what kind of clothes don't have a tag?!?!). Sorry guys!

Well anyway, in other news, who is glad that the sun is back out? I had to walk home from Sixth form today and god was I boiling in my 100 deniers. I whipped them straight off in favour of some shorts as soon as I entered the door! The only down side of the sun is that I couldn't find a pretty place in my garden to take these that have suitable lighting! (i.e. not completely over exposed!). So I'm afraid you'll have to deal with the conservatory window and pipes!

Hope you're all well and sunning yourselves!

5 comments:

  1. I saw the playsuit on Ark a few months ago if that helps?! Haha :) Nearly bought it myself! Looks gorge on you. Boiling isn't it! The weather is so weird at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes! Such a pretty colour :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit is so lovely :) So hot today makes such a nice change! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty playsuit, really liking the print ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous and those shoes go with everything you wear! xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete