Mighty oaks from little acorns grow

My blog may be a small fish in a rather large pond, but it's mine. My love for writing coupled with my love for beauty and fashion merged to create 'beautybutbetter'.

A small mention that I have entered my blog in the 'Cosmo blog awards', and while I know that you are all busy and have many other commitments, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes out of the day to nominate me and my humble blog!




My blog is under a year old, and I will therefore be running for the 'new beauty blogger' category! And you can do so by clicking right here! You can also vote for all your favourite blogs using this link!

Love and Kisses!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've voted for you :) I feel the same about my blog, even though I've only been doing it for a couple of months, it's like my little baby :) I've entered mine so it would be cool if you'd nominate me. Also your matching pink outfits in this picture are SO cute! xx

    (OOPS, the first comment I put had your URL at the bottom, my brain is so jumbled)

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is adorable! Love your pink blazer. x

    www.sequinedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coordinated blazers ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just voted for you ! You are by far my fav blogger :o) good luck x
    fashionbeautychat.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definately voting for you hun!
    That's such a cute picture.
    Good luck x

    Clo xox
    Bits&Bows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voting asap I'm definitely a tiny fish in a huge pond so I know what this could mean to you! I mean i'm exited to be near 40 followers haha.

    burntredd.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for you, good luck!

    Jessie xx
    itsbeautywithin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete