Neon High-Low





Top: Topshop
Skirt: Matalan
Sandals: Topshop
Bangle: H&M
Sunglasses: Primark

I've always loved the 'high-low' skirt trend, but sometimes I feel like they look like one skirt from the front, and a completely different one from the back. This neon pink one from Matalan has some sort of gradient that means the front section isn't too revealing and the back isn't too long. It was only £14 as well, so a bargain! I really feel like Matalan has upped their game a little and is following the items that other high-street stores like Topshop and H&M stock.

This month is my last payday before I go away so I've spent the whole of today shopping, I've been a bit naughty really. I want to show you all but think it will be a mahoosive post, so would you prefer a video on my youtube?

8 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Think I might have to pop in there tomorrow and pick one up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the skirt! Think I'm going to have to buy one myself! I've been loving the neon trend recently! great post!
    coppercloset.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this skirt ! Great choice ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! I wish the Matalan here was better, it never seems to have nice things in it and yet I see great finds on blogs all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt, such a summery colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!
    www.liefsannebelle.weblog.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also absolutely love hi-low skirts, i have few of them waiting for a special day to wear it!
    and i love matalan esp their jewellery section
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I joust bought this skirl and I'm in love with it, I also picked it up in mint green :)

    ReplyDelete