THAT Skirt

Shirt: Zara Kids
Belt: Primark
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse low tops 

A big thumbs up to being able to get my legs out for three days in a row! Every morning now comprises with me sitting up for a peer out of the window to see if it's looking sunny.

This skirt is an ultimate 'old faithful' in my wardrobe! I've had it for over a year and I just keep finding more and more ways to style it. When I initially got my Converse I just ended up resorting to pairing them with jeans and a jumper or top. But I think they look equally as cool, if not more, with a skirt or dress, providing it isn't too formal!

How do you wear your Converse? I have a pair of high tops also and find these a little more tricky so suggestions on a postcard please!

3 comments:

  1. i love how you paired converse with the skirt and blouse! very nice combination! xx
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt looks gorgeous, nice and flowy. Love the converse gives the outfit a nice casual look x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the hitop converse and find it hard to pair it too!
    x

    ReplyDelete