Wallpaper Jeans




Top: Primark, Jeans: Next, Flatforms: George @ Asda.

Another outfit featuring jeans! I honestly just cannot get enough of their ease and comfort at the moment! I may have bought two new Zara jeans today (whoops). These are from Next and although slightly wallpaper-like, look relatively understated, as far as floral jeans go anyway. They fit like a glove and the quality is amazing, thick jean material but not too stiff or uncomfortable.

I'm definitely on the quest for the perfect fitting jean. They have to be skinny, slightly high waisted and not miles long! Oh and of course, the main thing, not go baggy at the knee! Do you have any suggestions? What are your go-to favourite jeans?


(p.s. I would love it if you could take one minute to nominate me for 'new beauty blog' in the Cosmo blog awards! You can do this here, and you can nominate all your other favourites too!)

10 comments:

  1. In love with these! Definitely going to go have a look in Next, the Next I live near has be revamped so even more reason to! :)

    I agree, jeans for me have to be skinny, high waisted and a good crotch (sounds weird) but I hate it when the crotch is too low!

    xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work at Next so I spot all the amazing things they get in! Definately have a look, its much more stylish than you'd think!

      I totally know what you mean about the crotch! I returned a pair of chino trousers the other day because that area was just far too low!!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Omg those jeans are the cutest thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I'm in love with them xx

      Delete
  3. loving those shoes!!! x @mjfash82

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those shoes!!! x @mjfash82

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those shoes!!! x @mjfash82

    ReplyDelete
  6. those jeans are so nice
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Leigh jeans from Topshop, however they aren't particularly high waisted, so try Jamie (from Topshop)

    I love the shoes with this, they make the outfit!

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete