The Audrey Dress

Crop tee: American Apparel (via ASOS)
Dress (worn as skirt): ASOS
Slipper shoes: Topshop

The weather is as bipolar as ever and while yesterday was sun and warmth today was chilly showers. So how does one dress with the possibility of Arctic or tropical conditions? LAYER!

I ordered this beautiful dress that reminded me so much of Audrey Hepburn for the evening on holiday, but when it arrived I couldn't wait to wear it out. I often layer my dresses to make them look like skirts just because I hate wearing the exact same outfit loads and loads of times. I like to get the most wear out of each item!

Pretty basic/boring really but its comfortable and simple! Hope you enjoy the Jubilee weekend! Are you flying your union flags?

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, looks really cute layered! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, I totally forgot about the notion of adding a crop top to a dress!

    ReplyDelete