Bargain American Apparel Skirt

Top: American Apparel v.i.a ASOS Skirt: American Apparel Flatforms: Newlook

Firstly I think I owe all of you a bit of an apology for why it has been so quiet around here lately. I'm perfectly aware that posts have been few and far between and also not the most substantial. I won't bore you with the old 'oh I had exams' waffle but I've been incredibly focused on that and what with the miserable weather, outfit posts have been sort of difficult for someone who takes shots outside at least. Hence the terrible indoor shots. My camera definitely prefers daylight.

Any way, on to the outfit. Skirt, crop top and tights have been pretty standard get up lately. I was worried I wouldn't get enough wear out of this crop tee but in fact, I've had to stop myself wearing it nearly everyday. This skirt was a complete and utter bargain, it is available in their pretty awesome 'oops we made to many' category here. Unfortunately it is only in an XS/S, but also they are reduced anyway here. I think when I get home from my holiday I might have to pick up at least one more colour, I just love the fit and material!

Hope you are all OK, once again sorry for the last of frequent posts, hopefully I'll get back on track now I'm a lot less busy!

6 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Definitely going to check it out :) http://coppercloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/giveaway-time.html
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! Looks great on you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit as per! I thought I would let you know that I tagged you in the 11 questions tag. I'd love to see you do it too!
    Here's a link to my post:
    http://hertheory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/eleven-questions-tag.html
    Ellie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the skirt thanks to this blog post :) When it arrives I'm planning on doing a blogpost with it, I'll make sure to credit you!

    ReplyDelete