Flatform Trainers (ASOS Dino Dupes!)


So last night I had these ASOS flatform trainers in my basket, with my mouse hovvering over the checkout button. But boy am I pleased I had a smidgen of self restraint!

I popped into my local New Look Shoes and Accessories store this afternoon looking for some black everyday shoes (clearly an essential!) and sat on the racks in all their glory were these babies. How similar are they? And I justified the purchase of both because the night before I was willing to pay £1 less for only a single pair!

I deemed the black as a must have for wear with black tights, as I strictly don't do black tights with white shoes. The white ones were a bit of a fun buy! I envisaged them with pastel ankle socks and a cute skirt!

What do you think? Dupe or what? I know they aren't everyones cup of tea, but they certainly appear to be on trend at the moment!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE them! and they're so cheap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my white platform keds that will need replacing soon and its great to know I can get a perfect dupe for way cheaper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ive been eyeing the Asos ones for a few weeks now and ive been so tempted to buy. Thank you so much for this post, im now going to New Look wooooo x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the ASOS dinos, although the New Look ones may be cheaper the dinos are velvet, mmmm velvet lol!!! But the New Look ones are way cheaper :D X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the New Look sneakers and the soles blew up so fast ... I was disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I used to have a pair of the white ones a few years ago and they were perfect for summer! We don't have a New Look here in the States, but I hope to find something similar :) I'd love to see how you style both pairs!

    ReplyDelete