Striped Midi

Dress: Primark Shoes: New Look 915 Belt: Primark Gilet: Miss Selfridge

Finally another spell of sunshine! Feels like it's rained constantly for weeks, and it probably has. I do always worry though, that I'd put on some little shorts, a vest and sandals, then it starts raining. I wanted to get my legs out for the first time in awhile so I pulled out this sale number for the first time ever.

I hope you're enjoying the sunshine! Also, don't forget my eBay items are ending tomorrow! Don't miss out on the chance of bagging a bargain! (here)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're able to pull midi dresses off! This one looks really nice with the gilet :)

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is beautiful! primark are coming up with the goodies atm ha :) gorgeous as ever! x

    ReplyDelete