Didn't I my dear?

Dress Primark Shoes Next Watch Dans Rolex

Not too much to say about today's instalment of holiday outfits really. Except that out of all the things I took, this was the one I least enjoyed wearing. It felt super short. Looking back in hindsight at these pictures other things were probably of a similar length, maybe shorter, but for some reason I just felt exceptionally uncomfortable in this. I ended up wearing just my simple day time flip flops (which I love love love) because I felt heels would heighten my fear of exposing my bum cheeks.

Hope you are all okay, and not too fed up of seeing my holiday pictures yet! Lots of love

5 comments:

  1. I love the collar on the dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this dress, I wanted to buy it so much but when I tried it on it came to just above my knee and looked frumpy! It looks lovely on you, I'm jealous! :) x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful, I feel the same way about one of my lace dresses I always have to wear it with black tights xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unrelated to the outfit but I really love the messy, beachy-hair ponytail here you tend to rock :) I hate hair that looks overdone and tend to wear mine up all the time, even in winter months. The look really suits you Sophy xx very cute

    ReplyDelete