I love my life but...

This perhaps could be one of the most personal posts I share on my blog (or whole internet life), but I feel like maybe it's long over due! Being predominantly a fashion and beauty blog, it's rare I get a chance to chat about my life, except maybe passing a small comment if it is relevant to the outfit I post.
Daniel and I, Christmas gathering with family, Dec 2010


I often think how lucky I am to have such a successful, happy relationship at only 18, something that some may not experience in their whole life time. As we speed through the months of 2012, we edge even closer to our 'three years together' anniversary. Seriously, if you told me 4 years ago that this would be the case, I'd have laughed in your face and told you to not be silly. It just goes to show how one person can change your entire outlook on life.

Anyway, the reason for this post is not to blub about how fortunate I have been, or even to tell you more about my relationship. It's basically be documenting the start of something I hope to embark on.

I want to do more things, have more fun, see more places. I've always been a home bird, perfectly content with cosy night in, watching our favourite films, reading books, eating lots of snacks and relaxing in the garden. But I want to create a whole load of new exciting and completely different memories together.

So why do I feel the need to tell you all? Well hopefully I can use my little corner of the internet to document some of our fun adventures, keep an archive of all the pretty places I've visited, and have such a lovely virtual diary to look back on.

Now I just need your help, give my your favourite day out ideas! Where do you like to go? Are there any must have sights for me to see? (preferably in the south-west area, but I'm willing to travel also!)

Lots of love, and stay happy!xx

3 comments:

  1. I don't know where abouts you're from in the south-west but I've lived in Somerset for 10 years! So here's some things I can suggest:
    1) Bristol harbour - is great for a sunny day! There's a Pitcher and Piano looking out on the harbour so cocktails + food + sun = ideal!
    2) Lyme Regis - one of my favourite beaches. Theres an arcade which I love!
    3) Weymouth - another of my favourite beaches as there's shopping nearby and the old part is really cute.
    4) Glastonbury - weird / interesting hippy shops and some weird little pubs to eat or have a drink in. Plus you can wander up the Tor :)
    5)Monkey World - That is all that need be said!

    Hope they're somewhat useful! I'm @robynmayday on twitter if you want any more ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a little further than you might want to go but I say Paris! You can get so many great deal with euro star and be in Paris in just a few hours. Its such a great city and fantastic for just a couple nights away. You can get around to all the fabulous landmarks and museums on public transport very easily. If you can definitely go :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww early congratulation on 3 year anniversary, me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 years too
    my favourite day out would definetly be like adventure seeking like cycling, fishing etc, visiting new towns, parks, etc
    x

    ReplyDelete