If one remembers to turn on the light..

Playsuit Sugar Lips* Shoes Converse

When this tribal printed playsuit arrived on my doorstep I had to think long and hard as to how I'd make it more me and day time appropriate. I originally photographed it in the other way I'd wear it, with classic black heels and a red lip as an evening outfit. While this looked lovely, I just felt that I wouldn't get maximum wear out of it that way. 

So what did I do? Shove on my converse! I find that these staple plimsolls dress down literally every item that I would otherwise deem 'formal' or 'party wear'.

I'm seriously impressed with Sugar Lips clothing, I wasn't sure what to expect, as you usually are when ordering online, but the quality is brilliant. So much more luxurious and well made than some ASOS own branded clothes I've bought in fact.

Have you ordered anything from Sugar Lips? Do you buy online with confidence or worry about ordering blind over the internet? I must admit I do prefer to try clothes on first, a luxury that is impossible with online shopping!

p.s Sugar Lips currently have an up to 60% off sale on here!

Apologies for the break in my holiday outfit posts! They'll be returning soon!

7 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the playsuit I was literally scrolling down the page going "I need it I need it I need it, where's it from, where's it from?!" It looks amazing and I love how you paired it with the Converse :)
    I've heard a lot of good things about Sugarlips recently :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw glad you like it! I've been loving wearing dresses with converse at the moment, I might even go get a black pair too!

      Yes they have been doing the rounds a bit, but so deserved! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I love a bit of aztec xx

      Delete
  3. Love it! I'm going to have to check out their website now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could spend hours on there searching through the pages and pages of goodies!! x

      Delete
  4. I loooove the second pic :)

    ReplyDelete