Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Crop Top Topshop Skirt Matalan Sandals Topshop Watch Boyfriends Rolex

You may remember this skirt from a few posts ago. I bought it the week before I went away, and loved it so much I knew it would make the perfect addition to my holiday wardrobe. 

Also, I've been slacking a bit with my beauty posts recently, not only because I've been away but because I've not been that inspired by the products I've been trying. I have a few more foundation review posts lined up that would follow on from the previous ones I did a while ago. But if you've got any other types of make-up or beauty posts you'd like to see, let me know. I was thinking I might do a 'product of the month' type post as I tend not to really have enough now to fill a full favourites video. Any way, let me know your opinions!

Lots of love..

10 comments:

  1. I have actually been after a skirt that colour for AGES! Looks so summery and pretty :) might have to pop on over to the matalan website.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this skirt in mint green the other day, can see it becoming a favourite on holiday x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little peek of skin looks sooooo good! wow , i love it! thanks for the inspiration. xx
    www.head-toefashon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Loving the hair twist

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Really simple, but lovely. The skirt is gorgeous, and I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same skirt and I love it, though I must say it looks so much nicer on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love ur skirt, i love this baby pink.
    x
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete