Fits the bill..

IMG_1841
IMG_1844
IMG_1845
IMG_1843

I mentioned in my last video that I picked up the leather jacket that I had only before had seen in my dreams. Just like my quest to find perfect black jeans (still not fulfilled!) I had a very extensive check list of must have features.

I must say this completely fits the bill, short in length but not too cropped, a perfect middle ground between a bomber and waterfall style, fitted but not so tight you couldn't layer under it. Oh how the list could go on..

It set me back a mere £29.99, and for me that's pretty darn cheap for any shop! You're looking at around £20/25 from your cheaper high street brands (Primark, Matalan ect) and then anything from £50/£100+ from more expensive ones. The reason I'm so pleased may also be because I was literally seconds away (queuing up even!) to buy one near to identical (I actually like this more) from Miss Selfridge for £52!

I find the H&M website a little bit dodgy but I did manage to track it down (here), but I'd definitely recommend popping in store and taking a little look!

10 comments:

  1. I was walking out of my local H&M the other day and this caught my eye, so I picked it up and quickly bought it! I'm exactly the same! I've been looking for the perfect one but something affordable! I think £30 is a great price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite the eye catcher isn't it! Look quite out of place in my H&M also! I'd love to see how you wear it, your style is so different to mine! It was a bargain xx

      Delete
  2. I feel as though every year everyone hunts for that perfect "fits the bill" leather jacket...I'm currently on that mission! Glad you found a nice option at H&M pricing too! Maybe it will pop up here in the States if I'm lucky

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone's looking for the perfect jacket, LBD, skinny jeans and foundation I think!! Think my mission for the leather jacket might be over, now to focus on one of the others! Hope you get on well in your search :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ohhh my gosh! I was really wanting to buy this jacket but wasn't sure. So glad you have done a post on it, finally convinced me to snap it up when I next go into a H&M! Thank you!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank so lovely! Glad to have enabled you! It is a beauty and I hope you love it as much as I love mine! xx

      Delete
  4. I just bought this online after reading your post, looks sooo nice :-) Thank you

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay! Hope the infamous h&m delivery is ok for you- apparently they've upped their game recently! Hope you love it! xx

      Delete
  5. ohmylife i need to get this, looks great! thanks for sharing :D
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. For something like a leather jacket which is such a wardrobe staple, you should of invested in something better quality and definitely opted for genuine leather to stand the test of time.

    ReplyDelete