Help, I'm a fish!

IMG_1827
IMG_1830
IMG_1829


Dress Yumi Socks Matalan Boots Internacionale

How cute is this little fishy dress? The colour and print are just so lovely and I couldn't pass it up. It was a steal at £15 reduced from £45! The black piping and accents make it so versatile, as black tights will go for in the winter months.

I've been on some what of a spending ban since buying my 600d, but I did purchase an amazing black leather jacket that dreams are made of today! Post will follow on that! 

IMG_1833

Speaking of my new Canon, do these pictures look better? I'm literally the worst person with technology and it takes me a while to get my head around things, and I can't help but think that the pictures look as good quality as they really are. Do you have any tips for me?

3 comments:

  1. the dress is adorable! lovely blog :)

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love that dress! So cute X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is too cute, love it! And it's so unique xx

    ReplyDelete