I got a rocket

Pictures IMG_2030 IMG_2031 Jacket H&M Blouse Topshop (old) Skirt Topshop Socks Topshop Shoes F&F @ Tesco

So now its raining nearly daily, I figured I can't keep going bare-legged. I mean how odd does a coat, umbrella and a naked leg look? I bought these 15 denier black Sainsbury's value tights to try and ease myself into modesty again. I've never really been a sheer tights wearer, favoring the wooly or 100 opaque variety, but it's not really cold enough to sport my usuals.

I don't know I kind of feel like a witch in these? Random, I know, but it's what popped into my head when I looked in the mirror!

Do you prefer sheer or opaque hosiery?

4 comments:

  1. I like to wear a range of tights! I got really into opaque ones but then moved onto patterned and now I'll have to see where AW takes me! I love your blouse and jacket!
    Just noticed you've hit 500 GFC members too - congrats!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, Ive never been a fan of the see through tights always had to be jet black tights but recently ive been loving the see through tights, I think they are perfect for this annoying weather were having because sometimes its really warm. My problem is they never last long because I always end up sticking a nail through them while pulling them up x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt, and I think sheer tights are amazing:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete