It was like James Dean, for sure

IMG_1976
IMG_1983
IMG_1979
IMG_1975
IMG_1981
Jumper Warehouse Dungaree's H&M D.I.Y Shoes Miss Selfridge

Dungaree's definitely aren't for everyone, but I had been eying them up from afar for ages. I spotted a pair in H&M that were reduced for a mere £5. Don't get me wrong, I could see why. They were below knee length, possibly the most unflattering ever. Pair that with the overall baggy shape of the all in one and it makes for a very frumpy outfit.

So I hacked the ends. I made them the perfect length for me, and all with no sewing involved! Boy do I love the iron on hemming tape!

Plus, I absolutely love my new t-bar shoes. I literally couldn't walk away from them in the shop, and for only £7 I'd be silly not to really wouldn't I? 

2 comments:

  1. ahhh you look really cute! I'm mad for dungarees atm, they are so comfy. love your shoes too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DIY, what a bargain! Love dungarees, they are super cute.

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete