Asda £2 Navy Heart Playsuit

Pictures-001 IMG_2099 IMG_2095 Playsuit George @ Asda (£2!!!) Ballet Pumps Primark Lipstick MAC Barcelona Red

I'm quite embarrassed to say that my £14 MAC lipstick is the most expensive part of today's outfit. Ever the bargain hunter the total cost of today's look (minus makeup) is a mere £6. Pretty good, considering all items are brand new bought from a shop.

Anyway, the lipstick. You'll rarely see me with a bright colour (or anything but my natural shade) on really. I don't really like the feel of wearing it or nor am I too fussed about reapplying it through out the day. But today I really had the urge. I needed a red lip, and the whole look got a little 1950's pin-up.

Hope you've had a good weekend, I can't believe Monday is just around the corner again. I start my new job (a promotion) on Wednesday, so wish me luck running children's wear!

13 comments:

  1. £2?!?!! WHAAAAT! That is amazing! It really suits you too. I love that lipstick on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. £2/!?!!?!?!

    TELLMEHOW! On a side note, you look LAVELY.

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Can't believe it was £2! Your lipstick is lovely :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have picked up so many bargains from Asda and their clothing isn't as bad as some people would assume! Love this look, can't believe that was only £2 too - it's gorgeous! :) x

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loving the playsuit on you! So cute :) I have a similar one that I bought on ebay for a fiver, but one of the buttons came off and havn't been bothered to fix it! DAMN IT! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red lips suit you :) good luck with your promotion.

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it was £2?? That's amazing, and it's so lovely too!! Good luck with the new job :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a lovely playsuit, can't believe how much of a bargain it was! Also I love your blog background :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. £2 thats crazy, such a barg and looks great on you! Congrats on the promotion xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 quid?! Blimey! What a cute little number too! x
    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so pretty, I love your hair! I am now following.

    - Ketyta x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous playsuit :-) can't believe it was only £2!

    Kayleigh

    beauty-bows.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete