ASOS Pastel Pink Pleated Midi

IMG_0030 IMG_0029 IMG_0026 IMG_0031 IMG_0023
Skirt ASOS Petite Blouse Gap Shoes Primark

Here's the pink version of the skirt that I wore to Weston a few posts back. I am so pleased with this style, but I must admit that the powder blue is definitely my favourite colour out of the two. 

I have to apologise for my absence on my YouTube and here over the past few days. I've just started my first week of uni, and between commuting, inductions and freshers, I've not had much free time that doesn't involve snoozing. Hopefully once I get into a routine, things will be back to normal around here.

I've rekindled my love with floral prints, and maybe had a little Cath Kidston (the mother of all florals) splurge that I'll share with you soon!

Hope you're all well and let me know how you're getting on now you're back at school/college/university!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Could you, maybe, check out my blog? I'm kinda new and I know you get a lot of request like this, but said I'd try my luck. :) http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit, ive got 2 midi skirts and not worn them yet because I just dont know how to style them and if I can actually pull them off x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! I honestly think midi skirts fit everyone of all shapes and sizes! Just start basic, which is what I did with a plain coloured jumper or tee and pumps, then as you get more comfortable you can experiment more! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit, I love the skirt, wish I was a little taller then maybe midi skirts would suit me! xx

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only 5 ft 3 and thats what I always thought, until I bought some from a petite range. Its all about where it hits on you and, obviously petite ones will be btter suited to the shorter lady! xx

      Delete
  4. It won't let me follow you Sophy :( I don't know why!!!

    I love your outfit here :) It's looks vintage and I really really like that look!
    Love your YouTube too.
    I've just started Uni too so I know exactly how you feel! Hope its going well for you! Have you moved away or still living at home? xx


    http://katieaprilouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete