Beautybutbetter on film..




Here is my latest YouTube video, on my top 5 favourite books of all time! Featuring Stevensons' Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, Anne Frank Diary of a Young girl, Lawrence Rees Auschwitz: The Nazi's and the Final Solution, and Sylvia Plath the Bell Jar.

I hope you enjoy, as I know book things tend to go down well. Don't forget to pop over and make some suggestions so I always have ideas of what to film, and maybe you could subscribe while you're there! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this video <3 I love your new channel; it's nice to see you so relaxed and happy! I'm reading the Power of One at the moment, you should definitely read it at some point! I posted a few excerpts from it on my blog; http://fromtheheart90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete