H&M 60's Print Trousers (+ Guest!)

Pictures Peplum top Asos Trousers H&M Ballet flats Primark Glasses Gok Wan for Specsavers

Being of the slightly bottom heavy, child bearing body type, printed trousers have always been something I've steered particularly clear of. So much going on around the ugliest part of my body (in my opinion) is not the best idea. But whilst wandering through H&M it was the wacky print of these that drew me in. They reminded me of some wallpaper or curtains that I've seen in my nans old photographs or something. They are very retro, and definitely not for the faint hearted! I'm not the bravest of dressers so I paired them down with a basic black unstructured peplum top. I love the way peplum style blouses look with a beautiful pair of tailored trousers, so couldn't wait to hop on the bandwagon.

Anyway, the guest outfit of the day, as the title suggests..

IMG_2064 And on that note.. have a good day girlies!

4 comments:

  1. These definitely dont make you look bottom heavy! Very flattering, seriously wish I could have your figure! Lovely outfit.
    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers :) She's such a cutie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trousers are awesome & totally loving peplum tops at the minute. :D

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the print of the trousers, I'll have to keep my eye out for those! X

    ReplyDelete